Friday, May 4, 2012

April Wrap Up & May TBR

April Wrap Up and May To-Be-Read Pile:

So for April I have completed (in order of completion):

1. This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers

2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Gone by Michael Grant
4. Hunger by Michael Grant

Terrible.  I thought maybe Goodreads got something wrong, but it wasn't a very active month for me for reading.  However, Gone and Hunger are HUGE and take some time getting through.  
 
But, awesome, I'm 12 books (15%) ahead of schedule! Yay!
 

On my To-Be-Read pile, I have:

1. Lies by Michael Grant
2. Plague by Michael Grant

3. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead
4. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
5. Anna and the French Kiss by
6. The Breakup Bible by  
7. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
8. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
10. Before I Fall by  

Of course this have been on my TBR pile for the last three months, or so, and I am unsure of how much reading I will get done this month.  BUT it is my birthday month so I should be getting money/gift cards/books for my birthday!!!  YAY! 

Happy Reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment