Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My 2nd date with Vincent 7/18/11

Vince picked me up around 7, and right off the bat we got lost.  As it goes it does not help to have two directional challenged people in the car.  We drove around trying to find our way into Cranberry, which took about twenty minutes, lol.  I swear he is worse than my dad, and that is saying something.  We eventually found our way to Aladdin Eatery, after much driving and talking.  I didn't mind though as he seemed much more relaxed and talked a little more easier than the first date.  It rained on and off while we drove, but by the time we got to the restaurant, it was lightening and thundering with heavy downpours.  We enjoyed our meal with idle chitchat about the storm.  When we finished, he paid- and only tipped the waiter a dollar.  I thought that was weird, but maybe he generally isn't a tipper to begin with.  Whatever the case, we got back into the car, got lost for another twenty minutes, found our way, and got me home safe and sound.  I love car rides to begin with, so getting lost didn't bother me in the least.  And it gave us the opportunity to talk and get to know each other more.  I asked him if he was interested in a 3rd date, and he said yes, but he goes back to school on Monday and doesn't know when he will be available.  I told him it didn't matter, we'd figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment