Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bah, I'm me, what more is there to brag about? ;-)

Well, there won't be a second date with Toby.  Yes, unfortunately.  I am not going to lie, I am confused about this.  When we first called each other we spent 4 hours on the phone together.  Then every time after that it was a good hour, hour and a half.  We talked a lot before we met, and even then, I thought our date went smoothly.  We laughed, had jokes, had endless chitchat.  At least, I thought so.  And even then, at the end of the date, when I asked if he wanted a second date, he said ya.

Maybe that was the two beers talking.  I tried calling him yesterday, and I couldn't get a hold of him.  So I texted him asking him if he was busy and if I could call.  Now on Sunday I had texted him, asking him if "he was feeling it" meaning the beer since he admitted to drinking prior to our date and said he would feel it later.  I didn't get a reply back Sunday or Monday.  But on Tuesday I get a text back saying "Watching baseball game, no i am not feeling it like you said it was nice meeting you."  It didnt take too much to link it together, so I asked him if I did anything wrong, and he simply replied, "no, your just not my type."

Type.  Ohhh, does that word set me on edge.  Not my type, my type.  What does that mean?  Does that mean I am too fat for him, not skinny enough, too ditsy, not busty, too shy, not friendly, too needy, not worthy, too free, not considerate?  I mean, what makes a person have a type of person they are attracted AND THEN JOIN A BLIND DATING SERVICE?!?!?  Hello, you moron, if you want a certain type go fishing elsewhere where you can view your fish better! 

Okay, okay, okay, I can understand having a physical attraction to certain people.  I mean, there are those cuties in the world that make us go "oh la la" and blush.  And if that physical attraction isn't there, then I guess I am not his type.  Well, sometimes, these things take time to grow...  I know this from Pattie and Rob.  Pattie and Rob didn't have that attraction at first though.  And I do not have a physical attraction to Vincent.  But after one date he can honestly say this- no, not say, text it to me.  I am not his type.

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME!

2 comments:

  1. Ur better off without someone like that in ur life, period. I mean at least be a man and say ur not interested, the whole type thing irks me also. Keep moving forward honey u def deserve better anyways. And let's not forget old Karma, it'll bite him in the butt in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a douchbag! I hate people like that. But you seem way to awesome for him and his attitude.

    ReplyDelete