Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My date with Vincent 7/11/11

My date with 6'5" black haired and hazel-eyed Vincent went well.  We were going to go to Aladdin's Eatery, but instead went to Mad Mex.  I found out I do not like avocado or bean sprouts much, but I am still loving chicken salads nonetheless.  :-)  Vince is sweet.  He came to pick me up for our date which won him extra brownie points as not many guys have the civility to do so anymore.  He is obviously shy and timid, and it doesn't help that this was our first time meeting.  However, the chitchat was easy.  I know how it was to be that painfully shy and I kept the conversation flowing the best I could (while still being shy myself).  When I asked him about it he admitted that he is quiet, and I simply asked him if he was interested.  I didn't want to beat around the bush, and I made it clear that I would like to go on a second date if he was interested.  He said he was.  I am not sure what his type of girl is.  Since I am the pudgy short type with not-so-straight teeth and glasses I was prepared for a let down.  However he asked me to call him (since my schedule is busier than his) and we could try to set up a date for next week.

1 comment:

  1. We scheduled another date for this monday, the 18th. I'll do another blog to let ya'll know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete