Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Wrap up & February TBR

My January Wrap up and my to-be-read pile for February.  

So for January I have completed (in order of completion):

1. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
2. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
3. The Sight by David Clement-Davies
4. Fell by David Clement-Davies
5. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
6. Iron King by Julie Kagawa
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8. Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne (PulseIt)
9. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (PulseIt)
10. Need by Carrie Jones
11. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

According to Goodreads, this puts me 14% ahead of schedule.  I am trying to keep ahead of the game because when summer hits, and the kennel gets busy, I am not sure I will be able to read much.  I hope I can, but that is why I started out slow with only a 50-book challenge.

On my To-Be-Read pile, I have:

1. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl
6. Promise of the Wolves by Dorothy Hearst
7. Secrets of the Wolves by Dorothy Hearst
8. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler (PulseIt)
9. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (PulseIt)
10. Love Struck by Melissa Marr

This only includes books I have at my fingertips.  My boyfriend and I are planning another trip to Half Price Bookstore after my payday, and I plan on lengthening this list by a couple more books.  I am also looking into getting rid of a couple of adult novels that I probably will never read to make room on my shelves for books I actual want.  I am a huge fan of Half Price Books, because books I no longer want (my trash) may be exactly what another is looking for (their treasure).

REMEMBER:  Donate or sell the books you no longer want, have attachment to, or will never reread!

No comments:

Post a Comment