Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Wrap up & March TBR

My February Wrap up and my to-be-read pile for March.  Apparently it's going to be a Melissa Marr kind of March for me.  

So for February I have completed (in order of completion):


1. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler (PulseIt)
2. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
3. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (PulseIt)
4. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
5. Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
7. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
8. How It's Done by Christine Kole MacLean
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
10. The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez (PulseIt)

According to Goodreads, this puts me 26% ahead of schedule. (YAY!)

On my To-Be-Read pile, I have:


1. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead

2. Past Perfect by Liela Sales (PulseIt)
3. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
4. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
5. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
6. Love Struck by Melissa Marr
7. Interrupter by Rachel Coker
8. Halfling by Heather Burch
9. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
10. Hold Still by Nina LaCour 



And that's not counting if I take another trip to HPBs to get more.  It's starting to be a little habit, every other week.  Vince and I decided to take a trip out and see what they have.  I usually try to avoid buying much, but I easily get caught up and want them all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment