Posting this early because I know I won't have another one done by the end of this month. I am hoping to actually get to Shadow Kiss this time, but I'm not holding my breath. I borrowed a couple books from my aunt and have been indulging in these.
So for March I have completed (in order of completion):
1. Past Perfect by Liela Sales (PulseIt)
2. Love Struck by Melissa Marr
3. Promise of the Wolves by Dorothy Hearst
4. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
5. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
6. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
7. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
8. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
9. Stopping Time by Melissa Marr
10. Lenobia's Vow by P.C. & Kristin Cast
11. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
12. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
According to Goodreads, I am 15 books (20%) ahead of schedule! Yay!
On my To-Be-Read pile, I have:
1. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead
2. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater 3. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler 4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver 5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 6. The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor 7. Interrupter by Rachel Coker
8. Halfling by Heather Burch
9. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
10. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
11. Gone by Michael Grant
12. Hunger by Michael Grant
I was so happy to cave and got the two first books in the Gone series. I got lucky- they were at Half Price Books for cheap. And I love cheap. It means I have more money for more books!
Happy Reading folks!